Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fat Lady Loves Exercise!

No deep thoughts today, at least not yet...  Only that I had the absolute BEST cardio workout today.  I did 35 straight minutes on treadmill, averaging 4.5 METS.  Which for me is great!  Pulled off a 12 minute mile--slow for most, almost running for me!  Followed that with a ten nautilus machine short circuit of decreased weights with increased reps--including, get his--20 straight reps on that damn overhead press!!! Ended on the  bike for 10 minutes with average 5.8 METS.  I was icky, sticky, ringing WET from sweat and oh so feeling that endorphin high!  Yep, this fat lady is loving the exercise!

2 comments:

  1. Uh, I can't even walk a 12-minute mile and I've been doing this for three years! I'm impressed!!
    Awesome with the o/h presses, too. I know those have been your sticking point, but you have soundly defeated them!

    ReplyDelete