Saturday, September 29, 2012

Random Awareness


The greatest awareness comes slowly, piece by piece.      
~~M. Scott Peck

So the other day at the gym I had this little burst of self awareness.  Not sure how it came about, but it started me thinking about lots of random stuff at the gym as well as throughout my day.  I thought it would be fun to post the inner workings of my sometimes twisted mind when I am working out or adjusting to the life style changes that I am trying to make.  So here goes a list of very random things that have popped in my head over the last few weeks…

·         I’m getting stronger
·         I have to tie my sweat pants tighter
·         I like meat (beef) but it doesn’t like me (heartburn city)  
·         Vegetables really are gross, but I can tolerate some better than before but keep those damn brussel sprouts away from me!
·         OMG I hope I’m not a grunter when I’m lifting
·         Water is pretty yummy
·         I really like working out, why is it so hard to get me to the gym?
·         Yeah baby, I’m gonna be able to do someday that real soon
·         When one does not eat sugary stuff for awhile, fresh hot ewy-gooey chocolate chip cookies can make you VERY nauseated!
·         OMG how does she keep going and going and going?
·         Complex carbohydrates can fix irritable bowel syndrome (teehee)
·         My back hurts whether I am exercising or not, so I might as well exercise
·         I can put my hands on the side grips of the recumbent bike without my butt rubbing on them now
·         I would rather exercise than go to work
·         Two bites and I’m full, how does that happen?
·         Wow, it’s been 30 minutes already
·         I am a sexy beast!

So what random things pop in your head when your exercising????

No comments:

Post a Comment